Save and receive 1 free month by joining as annual member!
Join The Catholic Caregiver Community to restore balance in your life, regain control of your daily actions, and care for your aging parent with purpose.
Through an easy-to-use digital platform, Catholic Daughter, delivers you the actionable, practical, and on-demand tools and solutions you need to care for mom or dad while living in a state of balance, control, and purpose.
Let's Talk Details:
• Learn from experts in various fields.
• Receive instruction at a professional level.
• Acquire useful techniques, tactics, tools, and solutions.
• Access continuous guidance, formation, and accompaniment.
• Experience prayer and encouragement from a trusted community.
• Discover practical ways to care for yourself and protect your other roles and priorities.
• Connect with relatable Catholic minds, language, doctrine, scripture, values, and beliefs.
• Engage with transformational and inspirational spiritual meditations, talks, and reflections.
By Joining You Will:
• Realistically nail down your role without hindering your professional and personal life (stop spinning in circles)
• Be a good steward to your body, mind, and soul while caring without compromising your dignity (you can't fill from an empty cup)
• Develop the faith, strength, and wisdom to confidently undertake what comes your way (the good & bad).
• Engage the proper team to conquer caregiving, there is no need to juggle it all alone (you have more resources than you realize, trust us).
• Win key moments, as a caregiver and as a daughter, knowing that you cared in a state of peace and joy, preserving mom or dad's dignity.
What To Expect:
• New action-based, results-driven content delivered weekly
• Access our user-friendly digital platform 24/7 (mobile friendly)
• Onboard and orientation on how to navigate the platform
• Full unveiling of The Catholic Caregiver Roadmap
• Easy-to-apply actionable techniques, tactics, and tools
• Concrete support and solutions
• Powerful meditations and talks led by priests, religious, and laity
• Content delivered to meet your preferences (audio, written, video)
• Expert trainings (including doctors, nurses, therapists, former caregivers, theologians, authors, etc.)