Join The Catholic Caregiver Community to restore balance in your life, regain control of your daily actions, and care for your aging parent with purpose.
Through an easy-to-use digital platform, Catholic Daughter, delivers you the actionable, practical, and on-demand tools and solutions you need to care for mom or dad while living in a state of balance, control, and purpose.
Let's Talk Details:
• Learn from experts in various fields.
• Receive instruction at a professional level.
• Acquire useful techniques, tactics, tools, and solutions.
• Access continuous guidance, formation, and accompaniment.
• Experience prayer and encouragement from a trusted community.
• Discover practical ways to care for yourself and protect your other roles and priorities.
• Connect with relatable Catholic minds, language, doctrine, scripture, values, and beliefs.
• Engage with transformational and inspirational spiritual meditations, talks, and reflections.
By Joining You Will:
• Realistically nail down your role without hindering your professional and personal life (stop spinning in circles)
• Be a good steward to your body, mind, and soul while caring without compromising your dignity (you can't fill from an empty cup)
• Develop the faith, strength, and wisdom to confidently undertake what comes your way (the good & bad).
• Engage the proper team to conquer caregiving, there is no need to juggle it all alone (you have more resources than you realize, trust us).
• Win key moments, as a caregiver and as a daughter, knowing that you cared in a state of peace and joy, preserving mom or dad's dignity.
What To Expect:
• New action-based, results-driven content delivered weekly
• Access our user-friendly digital platform 24/7 (mobile friendly)
• Onboard and orientation on how to navigate the platform
• Full unveiling of The Catholic Caregiver Roadmap
• Easy-to-apply actionable techniques, tactics, and tools
• Concrete support and solutions
• Powerful meditations and talks led by priests, religious, and laity
• Content delivered to meet your preferences (audio, written, video)
• Expert trainings (including doctors, nurses, therapists, former caregivers, theologians, authors, etc.)